Brooke Scheller, MS, CNS
I am a functional medicine nutritionist, foodie, and doctoral student studying for my doctorate in clinical nutrition.
I began this site not only to document my journey through becoming a doctor, but also to help empower the world to understand more about nutrition, how you can manage and support symptoms and conditions through nutrition, and how nutrition itself is a form of medicine.
I've been published in several articles on mindbodygreen, a popular wellness blogging site on topics like how tattoos can impact your health and how alcohol can impact your fitness goals.
Follow me on Instagram @RoadtoDrBrooke.
Education & Credentials
- Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition- Candidate, Maryland University of Integrative Health, 2019
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), 2017
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Masters of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition, New York Chiropractic College, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences, Rutgers University, 2012